The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Burlington Green Partners Limited and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Burlington Green Partners Limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Burlington Green Partners Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
This website and its content is copyright of Burlington Green Partners Limited. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Burlington Green Partners Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from April 2016.
Any questions regarding this policy and our privacy practices should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, give us a call on 020 7434 8780.
The types of data we collect
The personal information we collect from you might include your name, email address, address, telephone numbers, social media handle, your job title or job description, website browsing behaviour and property preferences.
When someone visits www.burlingtongreen.co.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out such things as the number of visitors to the various parts of our website. This information is only processed in a way that does not identify anyone.
When we electronically send marketing material or a newsletter we will often use a third-party provider, Digiproducts to deliver the email. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our newsletter. Digi-products is fully GDPR compliant and for more information please review Digi-products privacy notice here. You can unsubscribe to any of our general mailings by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every marketing email we send you.
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
In order to comply with the requirements of the Anti-Money Laundering regulations in force, we will be required to obtain evidence to verify your identity. The required evidence may include sight of passport or other identification documents. We will retain this information for the duration of any negotiation and for 7 years post completion of the transaction.
How is your information used?
We may use your information to:
- Send you information regarding property sales
- Provide property market research and thought leadership emails
- Provide information about Burlington Green Partners Limited, our latest deals and information about the team.
Access to your personal information
The accuracy of your information is important to us. You are entitled to view, amend or delete the personal information that we hold. If you change email address, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email your request to email@example.com or write to us at Burlington Green Partners Limited, 3rd floor, 14-16 Great Pulteney Street, London, W1F 9ND. Alternatively, you can call us on 020 7434 8780. You have the right to ask for the information that we hold about you. Please use the contact details above to do so.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Terms and conditions
The term ‘Burlington Green Partners Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 64 New Cavendish Street, London. W1G 8TB. Our company registration number is 10112974. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).